WEDNESDAY 12th MAY 2021
Shooting at the stunning Wotton House located on a country estate in Surrey.
Build your unique photography style and book more couples with fresh beautiful content. Chelsea will help take your photography business to the next level!!
Direction by lead photographer Chelsea White – sharing her insights and experience into posing and shooting.
The workshop is geared towards those who have some experience with photography already, and are able to shoot in manual mode. Whether you are a professional wedding photographer looking for fresh new content to attract new clients and bookings, or are looking at starting out in the wedding photography industry. You are guaranteed stunning new content for your portfolio and socials.
A SMALL INSIGHT OF THE DAY:
- I am working with the biggest names in the wedding industry to style this beautiful venue to perfection. There will be incredible floral displays created by the infamous Early Hours London who’s work you would have definitely seen before.
- Planning extraordinaire Luxus Events will be planning and designing the workshop from start to finish. Luxus Events specialise in highly creative and luxury weddings.
- Multiple floral details to shoot around the property.
- A selection of luxury designer wedding gowns.
- Styled flat lays and detail shooting.
- Luxury cake, including cake cut. Interior and exterior shooting (weather permitting).
- You will have the opportunity to direct the model/models yourself.
- x2 beautiful model couples and additional model brides.
- Lots of different area’s and models to work with to broaden your portfolio without all the shots looking the same.
- Help, advice and direction throughout the day to help you achieve the best image’s to go home with.
- Shooting in different lighting conditions.
- Time away from your desk in a truly inspiring location.
- Meet a wonderful new group of friends.
- Ongoing support. Join my instagram chat group for ongoing support and to chat amongst other workshop attendee’s.
You will be sent a list of suppliers to tag on your socials, and by booking onto the workshop you agree to tag the suppliers who are involved and have made the workshop possible.
The space is non-refundable but you are welcome to sell your space to a friend. In the unfortunate event that the workshop is postponed and you cannot make the new date, you will be in credit to attend any future workshops.
Please note that the event may be video recorded.
£500 Total Cost
£150 deposit to secure date.
Remaining balance (£350) is due on the 1st May 2021.
16 Spaces only
Out of stock